Twin Cities Flood and Water Damage Repair Experts
Resulting in more insurance claims than fires, storms, or theft, water damage is not something to overlook. In many cases, water has the ability to be more destructive than a fire. The reason is simple — fire confines itself to one area, water continues to cause damage and problems for as long as it is allowed to stand. If your home is the victim of a flash flood or a burst pipe, it is important to begin water damage restoration or flood damage restoration procedures as soon as possible. Failure to properly dry everything can result in the onset of mold, which can prove very complicated to remediate and can cause severe health issues.
The best course of action is to contact us immediately. We are a trusted service provider by all major insurance companies, and our IICRC certified technicians are on call 24/7. Our staff of qualified professionals utilize all the latest techniques and state of the art water damage restoration equipment. Clean Response provides a 24 hour a day emergency flood cleanup and a full range of services, including:
- Insurance claims coordination – Clean Response has experience working with ALL insurance companies and can help you easily navigate the insurance claim process.
- Water extraction – both truck-mounted and portable units
- Structural drying — the best equipment, the best results
- Mold remediation
- Monitoring and documentation – technicians are equipped with state of the art infrared cameras, thermo hygrometers, non-penetrate moisture meters and hydro sensors. These tools make our technicians the best equipped in the industry and enable us to easily find moisture in any building.
- Structural repair and reconstruction
For more information on the water damage restoration process, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.